THEO CHRISTAKOS INTERVIEW
1. How did you get into the sport
I was always a hyperactive child and one day tapped a blue belt in under a minute when it was my 1st time ever rolling and thought I can do this….
2. What’s your favourite strike/submission to use in any fight?
Favourite strike is my uppercut and over hand right
3. Who is your biggest inspiration?
Biggest inspiration is Martin Nguyen…. he has 3 kids and is fighting at an international level which I respect
4. Which team are you training with in preparation for your BRACE 36 match up?
Training out of KMA
5. Do you prefer to stand with your opponents or take them to the ground?
I just go with the flow once I’m in there and see how the fight plays
6. What does it mean (for you) to be a fighter?
It means alot to me to be a fighter.. makes me feel different and not soo much in the norm
7. Have you studied Tom Kingstons fights and if so what holes do you see that you could capitalise on?
Haven’t really studied him… but from what I know is that he’s an all rounder
8. What separates you from every other fighter in your division?
My will to win…. I always find a way to win….
9. If you could have one dream fight with anyone, who would it be?
I haven’t really thought about it…. anyone from the UFC would be a dream fight for me
10. How do you see yourself beating Tom Kingston
Whether its a knockout or a sub or even on decision.. I see my self winning and getting that hand raised
#BRACE36 – BIPTOP LUNA PARK SEPTEMBER 19TH 2015.
THEO CHRISTAKOS vs TOM KINGSTON