INTERVIEW WITH SIMON ARENTZ
1. How did you get into the sport
I was about 6 or 7 when i first saw an early UFC card on a vcr tape. I saw a skinny little dude (royce gracie) kicking some serious ass and thought hell i can do that too and its all been about being the best since then.
2. What’s your favourite strike/submission to use in any fight?
As always a flying triangle.
3. Who is your biggest inspiration?
Don’t really think I have any inspirational people I look up to other then all the guys and girls from my team at brotherhood.
4. Which team are you training with in preparation for your next bout?
America but shhh.
5. Do you like to stand with your opponents or take them to the ground?
I like to fight my opponent Regardless.
6. What does it mean (for you) to be a fighter?
It means when I’m old I wont look back and say what if.
7. What holes do you see in Jamie Mullarkey’s game?
Jamie is a top quality opponent with well rounded skills. As am I so it will be a lot of fun.
8. What separates you from every other fighter in your division?
What separates me from everyone else is my will and my want. I’ve got nothing to loose.
9. If you could have one dream fight with anyone, who would it be?
Dream fight would be anyone who wants to fight me.
10. How do you see yourself beating Jamie Mullarkey
Definitely a flying triangle.