RICK ALCHIN INTERVIEW
1. How did you get into the sport
Parents put me into Muay Thai at age 5 ..when I was about 14 I seen an ad for PRIDE FC game with a Japanese dude stopping on someone’s head so from there went and learnt jits and mma ..haha
2. What’s your favourite strike/submission to use in any fight?
Knees and elbows
3. Who is your biggest inspiration?
If I can name a few I’d say my father’s work ethic my coach Noah Magnus because of his morals, seems like he always does the right thing and Fedor
4. Which team are you training with in preparation for your next bout?
At the moment I’m in Thailand but I train with Magnus MMA, Gracie Shark and Fite 108 Muay Thai
5. Do you like to stand with your opponents or take them to the ground?
Depends on the opponent
6. What does it mean (for you) to be a fighter?
For me being a fighter is the only way to get out the competitiveness I have I guess..it’s the only thing that gives me a great sense of accomplishment… seems a little egotistical if u don’t word it right but I’m just not satisfied living a normal life style and I really feel I was built for this
7. What holes do you see in Ben Alloway’s game?
From what I’ve seen not many
8. What separates you from every other fighter in your division?
A lot of things but I don’t think any of them are as strong
9. If you could have one dream fight with anyone, who would it be?
Would have loved to fight anyone in the no rules early UFC so maybe Royce
10. How do you see yourself beating Ben Alloway
Early finish by KO or Sub
#BRACE36 Rick Alchin vs Ben Alloway – Bigtop Luna Park Sydney